We offer statistical consulting in projects aiming to improve lives of societies, communities and people in general, and to support natural environments, eco-systems and different aspects of self-sustainability. Special discounts are offered to projects aiming to improve the lives of minorities, children, senior citizens, animals, plants, forests, waters, soil and air. Statistical assistance is offered in the following areas:
Such studies mostly call for answering causal questions, for example: what the impact of an implemented policy/program on a society’s well-being is. We use advanced statistical methods for answering causal questions and provide you with the most reliable statistical-methodology for evaluating impacts.
We provide you with a study design or assist you in designing a study for your evidence-based research. We prepare or assist you with development of a data-collection strategy and perform or assist you with data analyses required for the quantitative part of your evidence-based research.
Obtaining reliable information with experiments
- Development of experimental study designs, whether completely randomised or quasi-experimental
- Analyses of experimental data – we can do it for you, or assist you with analyses by utilising the most advanced statistical methods for analysing experimental data
Obtaining reliable information with surveys
- Development of survey study designs – we assist you in setting up a survey design that will help you to collect data required for answering your questions of interest
- Development of sampling methodologies – we provide you or assist you in developing a sampling methodology and a data-collection methodology that enables collection of reliable and informative data
- Analyses of survey data – we can do it for you, or assist you with analyses
Integration of data and knowledge from several sources – Data-fusion
We assist you in expanding your database by merging a number of databases and performing data analyses on the expanded database.
Unconditional Basic Income (UBI)
With increasing unemployment rates in the developed world and in search for solutions, the UBI is becoming an ever more popular solution. The popularity of the UBI has initiated many social experiments all over the world testing feasibility of different UBI proposals. We help you in designing and analysing the experiment from a statistical-methodological perspective
General election voting system
We help you with analyses and pilot studies aiming to develop/improve an election system that promotes inclusion and democracy.
Let us help you with your endeavours by utilising data
For more information and to assist you, please get in touch. If your team is interested in enhancing data analysis skills, or developing statistical thinking skills, we welcome you to visit our courses & workshops section.